You are hereEvents & Classes ›
Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Flash Fiction Contest Submission Form
2014 Flash Fiction Contest
Submit entry by March 1, 2014
- Original unpublished works of 500 words or less in English.
- There is no restriction on style, genre, or theme.
- One entry per person.
- Open to participants ages 17 and up.
- The Frisco Public Library reserves the right to reproduce and distribute all submissions.
- Submit your entry below by March 1, 2014.
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be contacted in April.
- Selected submission will be featured online at friscolibrary.com.
- Winners will be honored at the Flash Fiction Awards Reception at the Frisco Public Library:
Reception Date Pending
2014 Flash Fiction Contest Entry Form
- closed -